Twice Baked Sweet PotatoesReport Violation
Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes - Delicious Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes Stuffed With Canadian Bacon, Sour Cream, And Cheddar Cheese. Perfect For Any Occasion.
- 2 medium sweet potatoes (8 to 10 ounces each)
- 3 ounces Canadian bacon, diced
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 3 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
Pierce potatoes with a fork, and arrange on paper towels. Microwave on high 8 minutes; turn potatoes over after 4 minutes. Cut each potato in half lengthwise, and scoop out the pulp, leaving 1/4-inch-thick shells. Mash pulp with 3 ounces Canadian bacon, 2 tablespoons sour cream, and 2 teaspoons chives in a bowl.
Spoon mixture into shells. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons cheese over tops of potatoes. Microwave on high 2 minutes, and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon chives.
Makes 2 Servings (Serving Size: 1 Potato)