0 fat dessert 1 point appetizer 2 point appetizer 4th of july appetizers 4th of july dessert 4th of july recipe 4th of july recipes 5 point salad Academy Awards recipes alfredo almond cake almonds amish andouille sausage antipasto pizza antipasto salad appetizer appetizers apple bread pudding View all
Tortellini Florentine SoupReport Violation
- 1 9-oz. pkg. refrigerated 3-cheese tortellini
- 2 14-oz. cans reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 10-oz. container refrigerated light Alfredo pasta sauce
- 2 cups shredded deli-roasted chicken
- 1/2 cup oil-packed dried tomato strips, drained
- 3 cups lightly packed packaged fresh baby spinach
- 1 oz. Parmesan cheese, shaved or shredded (optional)
- In 4-quart Dutch oven cook tortellini according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In the same Dutch oven combine broth and Alfredo sauce. Stir in chicken and tomato strips. Heat just to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Add cooked tortellini and spinach to chicken mixture. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes to heat through and wilt spinach. To serve, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Makes 6 Servings