0 fat dessert 1 point appetizer 2 point appetizer 4th of july appetizers 4th of july dessert 4th of july recipe 4th of july recipes 5 point salad Academy Awards recipes alfredo almond cake almonds amish andouille sausage antipasto pizza antipasto salad appetizer appetizers apple bread pudding View all
Taco SoupReport Violation
|-||1 pound ground beef|
|-||1 onion medium sized and chopped|
|-||15 ounces black beans - rinsed|
|-||15 ounces pinto beans - drained|
|-||15 1/4 ounces corn - whole kernal, drained|
|-||28 ounces tomatoes - diced with juices, do not drain|
|-||10 ounces Rotel tomatoes|
|-||32 ounces tomato juice|
|-||1 package dry ranch mix|
|-||1 package taco seasoning|
|Mexican blend shredded cheese|
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet with the chopped onion until no longer pink.
- Drain off any excess fat and add in both the ranch mix and the taco seasoning.
- Mix to combine the seasonings thoroughly with the ground beef.
- Transfer the meat to a large saucepan.
- Add in both kinds of beans, the corn, both kinds of tomatoes and the tomato juice.
- Stir to combine and heat through on medium heat.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Garnish each bowl with shredded cheese and a dollup of sour cream.