0 fat dessert 1 point appetizer 2 point appetizer 4th of july appetizers 4th of july dessert 4th of july recipe 4th of july recipes 5 point salad Academy Awards recipes alfredo almond cake almonds amish andouille sausage antipasto pizza antipasto salad appetizer appetizers apple bread pudding View all
Sweet Potato Peanut StewReport Violation
- 6 small sweet potatoes, peeled, cut crosswise into 3/4-inch slices (about 2 lb.)
- 3 red onions, thinly sliced
- 1 14.5-oz. can diced tomatoes
- 5 sprigs plus 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup creamy or crunchy peanut butter
- 1. Stir together potatoes, onions, tomatoes, parsley sprigs, cumin, allspice, salt, pepper and 2 cups water in a slow cooker until thoroughly combined. Cover and cook for 4 to 5 hours on high. Discard parsley sprigs.
- 2. Just before serving stew, stir in chopped parsley and peanut butter. Serve hot in bowls.
Makes 4 Equal Servings