Skinny Mini Reuben AppetizersReport Violation
Ingredients For The Thousand Island Dressing:
⅓ cup Nancy’s Skinny Ranch Dressing or reduced-fat mayonnaise
2 tablespoons chili sauce or ketchup
2 teaspoons pickle relish
1 teaspoon mustard
¼ teaspoon paprika
Ingredients for Reuben
1 cocktail loaf of rye bread
1 (16 oz) can sauerkraut, drained
½ lb lean pastrami or turkey pastrami, thinly sliced and quartered
6 slices reduced-fat Swiss cheese, cut into fourths
Mustard for dipping, optional
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, mix together all the Thousand Island ingredients.
3. For easy clean up, line a cookie sheet with foil. Place 24 cocktail rye on the cookie sheet in a single layer.
4. Spread each piece with 1 teaspoon of Thousand Island Dressing.
5. Place one piece of pastrami on top of each.
6. Add about 1 tablespoon of sauerkraut on top of that.
7. Add a small amount of dressing on top of the sauerkraut.
8. Top each with one piece of Swiss cheese.
9. Bake for about 8 minutes until cheese is melted. Place on a serving plate with a side dish of mustard, if desired, for dipping. Serve at once.
Makes 24 appetizers
Most people will want to eat 2-3 appetizers. This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled.
Weight Watchers (old points) 1
Weight Watchers POINTS PLUS 1
SKINNY FACTS: for one appetizer
61 calories, 2 g fat, 5g protein, 5g carbs, 1g fiber, 303mg sodium, 2g sugar
For more skinny recipes, including Nancy's Skinny Ranch Dressing, please visit, http://www.skinnykitchen.com