Skinny Lemon Glazed Chicken, Sweet and SassyReport Violation
¾ cup Panko bread crumbs
2 garlic cloves, minced
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
4 (4 oz each) chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, (1 pound total)
¼ cup fresh lemon juice
¼ cup honey
1-2 teaspoons Tabasco Sauce (use only 1 teaspoon-if you don’t want it too spicy)
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1. In a shallow dish, add bread crumbs, garlic, salt, pepper and blend together. Dredge bothsides of chicken in crumb mixture.
2. In a small bowl, combine lemon juice, honey and Tabasco. Set aside.
3. Coat a large non-stick pan with cooking spray. Add olive oil and heat over medium heat. Add chicken, cover and sauté until browned on both sides and cooked through, about 5-6 minutes on each side. Remove chicken to a plate.
4. Add lemon-honey glaze to pan. Cook for about 30 seconds until syrupy. Return cooked chicken to pan, flipping chicken once to coat with the glaze.
5. Remove from pan and serve.
Makes 4 servings (each serving, 4 ounces)
Weight Watchers (old points) 5
Weight Watchers POINTS PLUS 6
SKINNY FACTS: for 1 (4 oz) serving
236 calories, 5g fat, 24g protein, 26g carbs, 0g fiber, 169mg sodium, 18g sugar
For more skinny recipes, please join me at http://www.skinnykitchen.com