0 fat dessert 1 point appetizer 2 point appetizer 4th of july appetizers 4th of july dessert 4th of july recipe 4th of july recipes 5 point salad Academy Awards recipes alfredo almond cake almonds amish andouille sausage antipasto pizza antipasto salad appetizer appetizers apple bread pudding View all
Sausage FrittataReport Violation
- 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean Original Hearty Pork Sausage Crumbles
- 2 cups cubed, cooked red potatoes (about 2 medium)
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded tomato
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Cook sausage in large nonstick skillet over medium heat 4 to 5 minutes or until hot. Stir in potatoes.
- Beat eggs, cheese, salt and pepper in large bowl with wire whisk. Pour over sausage mixture.
- Cook over medium-high heat 2 minutes, occasionally lifting edge with spatula and tilting skillet to allow uncooked egg to flow underneath. (Do not stir.)
- Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Cook 14 to 17 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Top with tomato and onions. Cut into 8 wedges to serve.
Makes 8 servings (1 wedge each)