0 fat dessert 1 point appetizer 2 point appetizer 4th of july appetizers 4th of july dessert 4th of july recipe 4th of july recipes 5 point salad Academy Awards recipes alfredo almond cake almonds amish andouille sausage antipasto pizza antipasto salad appetizer appetizers apple bread pudding View all
Red Potato SaladReport Violation
Red Potato Salad - Delicious Classic And Creamy Red Potato Salad Recipe
1 1/2 pounds red potatoes
|-||1 teaspoon salt|
|-||1 teaspoon pepper|
|-||3/4 cup sour cream or mayonnaise|
|-||1 tablespoon lemon juice|
|-||1 leek, sliced thin, just white part|
- Cut potatoes in half, boil in medium pot until tender, approximately 15 minutes. Drain and run under cold water.
- When cool, cut into quarters and set aside.
- In large bowl, mix together sour cream, lemon juice and salt and pepper.
- Stir potatoes into the mixture and add leek, mix well.
- Let chill in refrigerator for 15 minutes before serving.