Raspberry Fudge Pudding CakeReport Violation
- 2 10 ounce packagefrozen red raspberries in syrup, thawed
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Drain thawed berries, reserving 3/4 cup syrup. Set aside.
2. In a bowl combine flour, 1 tablespoon cocoa powder, and baking powder; set aside. In a medium mixing bowl beat butter with an electric mixer on medium speed for 30 seconds. Add 1/2 cup brown sugar and the vanilla; beat until well combined. Alternately add flour mixture and milk, beating until smooth after each addition.
3. Spread batter in a greased 2-quart square baking dish. Spoon drained raspberries over batter. Pour raspberry syrup atop. Combine remaining 1/3 cup brown sugar and 2 tablespoons cocoa powder; sprinkle evenly over batter.
4. Bake about 40 minutes or until wooden toothpick,inserted about 1/2 inch into cake portion, comes out clean. Cool about 1 hour on a wire rack. Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream.
Makes 6 Servings