Pepper SteakReport Violation
Crock Pot Pepper Steak - Delicious Crock Pot Pepper Steak Perfect For A Fall Or Winter Day.
2 pounds sliced steak
2 tablespoons oil
½ cup soy sauce
1 cup chopped onions
2 cloves garlic, minced
¼ cup sugar
½ teaspoon pepper
½ teaspoon ginger
5 whole tomatoes cut into eighths
3 large green bell peppers cut into strips
¾ cup cold water
1 ¼ tablespoons corn starch
1. Brown beef in oil in skillet. Transfer to slow cooker.
2. In a separate bowl, combine soy sauce, onions, garlic, sugar, pepper, and ginger. Pour over beef.
3. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
4. Add tomatoes and peppers. Cook for 30 minutes longer.
5. Combine cold water and cornstarch and stir into slow cooker. Cook on high until thickened.
6. Serve over rice.
Makes 6 Servings