0 fat dessert 1 point appetizer 2 point appetizer 4th of july appetizers 4th of july dessert 4th of july recipe 4th of july recipes 5 point salad Academy Awards recipes alfredo almond cake almonds amish andouille sausage antipasto pizza antipasto salad appetizer appetizers apple bread pudding View all
No Bake Tuna-Noodle CasseroleReport Violation
- 8 ounces dried wagon wheel, macaroni or medium shell macaroni
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup milk
- 1 6 1/2-ounce container or 2, 4-ounce containers light semi-soft cheese with cucumber and dill or garlic and herb
- 1 12-1/4 ounce can solid white tuna, drained and broken into chunks
- Salt and pepper
- Cook pasta in lightly salted water, according to package directions. Drain and return to pan.
- To the pasta add 1/4 cup of the milk and the cheese. Cook and stir over medium heat until cheese is melted and pasta is coated, adding additional milk as needed to make of creamy consistency. Gently fold in tuna; heat through. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Makes 4 Servings