0 fat dessert 1 point appetizer 2 point appetizer 4th of july appetizers 4th of july dessert 4th of july recipe 4th of july recipes 5 point salad Academy Awards recipes alfredo almond cake almonds amish andouille sausage antipasto pizza antipasto salad appetizer appetizers apple bread pudding View all
Mummy Meat LoafReport Violation
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 package of breakfast sausage
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg
- BBQ sauce or Ketchup
- 6-8 lasagna noodles, cooked
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 black or green olives for eyes
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Combine ground beef, sausage, breadcrumbs and egg in a bowl.
- Coat a round glass bowl with cooking spray. This will go in the oven, so make sure it is oven safe.
- Shape mixture inside the bowl.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes until done.
- While it’s baking cook some lasagna noodles for the mummy wrap. (slice off the curly edges after they are cooked.)
- Cover meatloaf with BBQ sauce or Ketchup.
- Add cheese and olives for eyes, then wrap with lasagna.