Loaded Cheesy Potato CasseroleReport Violation
8 medium potatoes - peeled and cut into equal chunks
1 cup Carnation evaporated milk
1/2 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 cups (8-oz. pkg.) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled, divided
sliced green onions (optional)
6 strips bacon
1. Put the potatoes in a pot, cover them with water. Add 1 teaspoon salt. Bring it to a boil, then boil for 25 minutes or until tender.
2. Take 6 strips bacon, cook them, and chop them into 1/2 inch pieces.
3. Once the potatoes are cooked, drain them. Put them in a pot.
Add 1 cup Carnation evaporated milk,
1/2 cup sour cream,
1 teaspoon salt,
and 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper in the pot. Mash well.
Add almost the shredded cheddar cheese ( except 1/2 cup ),
half the bacon pieces,
and the sliced green onions in the pot. Mix well.
4. Put a little oil in baking pan. Transfer the potato mixture in the pan.
Bake in an oven at 350F for 25 minutes.
5. After that, remove the pan. Top the pan with some green onion, the remaining bacon pieces and the remaining cheese. Bake for 5 minutes.