0 fat dessert 1 point appetizer 2 point appetizer 4th of july appetizers 4th of july dessert 4th of july recipe 4th of july recipes 5 point salad Academy Awards recipes alfredo almond cake almonds amish andouille sausage antipasto pizza antipasto salad appetizer appetizers apple bread pudding View all
Kung Pao Chicken RecipeReport Violation
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch, dissolved in 2 tablespoons water
- 1 ounce hot chile paste
- 1 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts
- 4 ounces chopped peanuts
- To Make Marinade: Combine 1 tablespoon wine, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 tablespoon oil and 1 tablespoon cornstarch/water mixture and mix together. Place chicken pieces in a glass dish or bowl and add marinade. Toss to coat. Cover dish and place in refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- To Make Sauce: In a small bowl combine 1 tablespoon wine, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 tablespoon oil, 1 tablespoon cornstarch/water mixture, chili paste, vinegar and sugar. Mix together and add green onion, garlic, water chestnuts and peanuts. In a medium skillet, heat sauce slowly until aromatic.
- Meanwhile, remove chicken from marinade and saute in a large skillet until meat is white and juices run clear. When sauce is aromatic, add sauteed chicken to it and let simmer together until sauce thickens.
Makes 4 Servings
Nutritional Info Per Serving: Calories: 437 | Total Fat: 23.3g | Cholesterol: 66mg