0 fat dessert 1 point appetizer 2 point appetizer 4th of july appetizers 4th of july dessert 4th of july recipe 4th of july recipes 5 point salad Academy Awards recipes alfredo almond cake almonds amish andouille sausage antipasto pizza antipasto salad appetizer appetizers apple bread pudding View all
Gingered Chutney ChickenReport Violation
- 1/2 cup mango chutney
- 1/4 cup bottled chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger or 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 12 chicken thighs, skin removed (about 4 pounds)
- Cut up any large pieces of fruit in the chutney. In a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker, combine chutney, chili sauce, tapioca, and ginger. Add chicken, turning to coat.
- Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 5 to 6 hours or on high-heat setting for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
Makes 6 Servings