Dreamy Magical Bars Made SkinnyReport Violation
¼ cup reduced-fat butter
1¼ cup graham cracker crumbs
½ cup flaked coconut (sweetened)
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 (14oz) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
½ cup chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a 13×9 baking pan, generously coat all sides with cooking spray with flour, add the butter and place in the oven to melt. This will take no more than a minute.
3. Sprinkle the graham cracker crumbs evenly over the top of the butter and pat down a little.Do not mix.
4. Sprinkle the coconut evenly over the crumbs.
5. Sprinkle the chocolate chips evenly over the coconut.
6. Drizzle the sweetened condensed milk evenly over the chips. To make the milk easier to drizzle, place the can in a bowl of hot water for a few minutes.
7. Top with the nuts.
8. Bake for about 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
9. Cut into 24 squares while still somewhat hot. If you let them cool they become very difficult to cut!
Weight Watchers (old points) 3
Weight Watchers POINTS PLUS 4
SKINNY FACTS: for 1 bar
133 cal, 5.7g fat, 3g protein, 19g carbs, 1g fiber, 61mg sodium, 16g sugar
***For more skinny recipes, please join me at: http://www.skinnykitchen.com