Denny's Chicken Fajita Breakfast SkilletReport Violation
2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves
2 cups Home Fries or Hash browns
1 teaspoon Fajita Seasoning
1 Small Bell Pepper
1 Small Onion
1/4 cup Half and Half
1/2 cup Shredded Cheese
1/2 cup Sour Cream (optional)
1/2 cup Guacamole (optional)
Salt and Pepper
- Rub chicken breast with fajita seasoning; let marinade for 1/2 hour.
- Slice marinated chicken into strips; use cooking spray and braise chicken in a hot skillet until done.
- Add onion and bell pepper to skillet fry; stir on high heat to cook quickly.
- Remove all from heat; set aside.
- Brown leftover cooked potatoes or frozen hash browns, cook until desired crispness; season with salt and pepper to your taste.
- Divide in half; place on serving platters.
- Mix egg with half and half, salt and pepper to taste; cook egg mixture into two separate omelets.
- Place mixture on top of browned potatoes; place one half of cooked fajita meat and cooked onions and peppers on top of omelet.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup cheese on each platter of fajita platter; serve with sour cream, guacamole, and salsa if you like
Makes 2 Servings