0 fat dessert 1 point appetizer 2 point appetizer 4th of july appetizers 4th of july dessert 4th of july recipe 4th of july recipes 5 point salad Academy Awards recipes alfredo almond cake almonds amish andouille sausage antipasto pizza antipasto salad appetizer appetizers apple bread pudding View all
Curried Beef And RiceReport Violation
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1 large onion, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 medium carrot, chopped
- 1 tablespoon instant beef bouillon granules
- 2 to 3 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup regular brown rice
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked beef (8 ounces)
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- In a 2-quart saucepan stir together the water, onion, carrot, bouillon granules, curry powder, and garlic. Heat to boiling, then stir in rice. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Stir beef, peas, and tomato into rice mixture. Cover and simmer about 10 minutes more or until rice and peas are tender.
Makes 4 Servings