Cream Cheese BrowniesReport Violation
Cream Cheese Brownies - Delicious Diabetic Dessert Recipe For Cream Cheese Brownies.
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie stick margarine, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- Cooking spray
- 1 (8-ounce) block 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup "measures-like-sugar" calorie-free sweetener
- 3 tablespoons 1% low-fat milk
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Beat sugar and margarine with a mixer at medium speed until light and fluffy. Add egg, egg white, and vanilla; beat well. Gradually add flour and cocoa, beating well. Pour into an 8-inch square pan coated with cooking spray.
- Beat cream cheese and sweetener with a mixer at high speed until smooth. Add milk; beat well. Pour cream cheese mixture over chocolate mixture; swirl together using the tip of a knife to create a marbled effect.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Cut into squares.
Makes 16 Servings (1 Brownie Per Serving)
Nutritional Info Per Serving: Calories: 127; Fat: 6.7g; Protein: 2.9g; Carbs: 14.1g; Fiber: 0.1g; Cholesterol: 25mg