Broccoli FrittataReport Violation
1/2 cup non-fat cottage cheese
1/2 tsp dried dill
2 cup fat-free egg substitute
2 cups frozen chopped broccoli
1 tsp olive oil
2 tsp margarine
1 large onion, diced
1. Mix cottage cheese and egg substitute together; set aside.
2. In large non-stick frying pan over medium heat, saut? onions in oil for 5 minutes, or until soft.
3. Add broccoli and dill; saute for 5 minutes, or until broccoli mixture softens. Set vegetable aside.
4. Wipe out frying pan. Add 1 tsp. margarine and swirl the pan to distribute it. Add half of the vegetable mixture, and then add half of the egg mixture; lift and rotate pan so that eggs are evenly distributed.
5. As eggs set around the edges, lift them to allow uncooked portions to flow underneath. Turn heat to low, cover the pan, and cook until top is set.
6. Invert onto a serving plate and cut into wedges.
7. Repeat with remaining 1 tsp. margarine, vegetable mixture, and egg mixture.
Makes 4 Servings
Nutritional Info Per Serving: Calories: 150; Protein: 19 g; Sodium: 390 mg; Cholesterol: 0 mg; Fat: 3 g;
Dietary Fiber: 3 g; Sugars: 6 g; Carbohydrates: 12 g
Recipe Source: Broccoli Frittata