0 fat dessert 1 point appetizer 2 point appetizer 4th of july appetizers 4th of july dessert 4th of july recipe 4th of july recipes 5 point salad Academy Awards recipes alfredo almond cake almonds amish andouille sausage antipasto pizza antipasto salad appetizer appetizers apple bread pudding View all
Barbecue MeatballsReport Violation
Barbecue Meatballs Recipe - Just Like Traditional Meatballs Only These Are Cooked In A Tangy Barbecue Sauce.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups fresh bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- Heat oven to 375 F or 190 C
- Mix together ground beef, cumbs, onion, milk, eggs and salt. Form into meat balls, about 1 inch in diameter. Place on to baking dish.
- Bake half an hour. Pour BBQ sauce over the meat balls and bake for an additional 35 mins.
Makes 8 Servings